Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, August 13, 2010

Alldredge Family Reunion part I


This is almost everyone.  Jason and I are not in the picture.  And only the back of Brooke's head made it for some reason.

Jackson, hugging his mommy while Daddy looks on, wondering where his hug is...







Kylie entertaining Bennett, while Bailey smiles for the camera.

The night before we left to the Beach House the adults went to dinner at Gustavs.  Gustavs is a very fun German restaurant that we all love.


Bailey and Paige
We were SO happy to have Paige here from Provo.  Bummed that her husband couldn't come too.

Jackson meeting Bennet for the first time.

Paige, probably trying to steal my baby.  Jason is behind her, hopefully on the lookout.
I saved the best for last.  I LOVE this picture.  Brooke is having her special moment with Bennett.  Jackson just had to be in the picture.  It shows my little brother's personality perfectly.  He is such a goof ball!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...