The older three kids rotate days to unload the dishwasher. On Max's day, a couple months ago, Harrison REALLY wanted to do the job himself. So, I asked Max to please help him out, and 'train' him to unload the dishwasher. I had to run and use the bathroom. When I came back I found Bennett happily sitting in his chair with one of my nice, breakable bowls on his head.
Harrison was so excited to show me Bennett's new hat. And Bennett was squealing with delight from all the attention! SO CUTE!!! Though I am biased.
This is what I get for asking them to smile. This is all before 8:30 in the morning. You can be sure that this was a LONG day. Harrison if FUN!
2 comments:
I am worried by how good-looking all of your kids are, and I do mean ALL of them. I was just over at Kristin's blog too and Jake's a hottie/gonna be a hottie too! Yikes! Oh, especially Max, not that it needs to be said. But do you ever worry about this? I'm just curious. It must be some kind of odd mixture of relief that your kids aren't fugly and worry about the issues that might accompany extremely hot kids.
Holy Cow Corinne! I haven't checked your blog in a long time (I think because it is private and I don't get updates automatically) I will be checking more often now, there are a TON of new posts on here! Your kids are so dang cute. Can't wait to see them over Christmas break!
Post a Comment