Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Brooke!!!  My lovely, little sister turned 29 on August 6th.  Paige came up from Provo, so all 5 of us sisters, plus mom went out to dinner at The Cheesecake factory.  Much fun was had by all.



The other side of the table.
Kylie, Katelyn and Bailey.  Katelyn was Kylie's college roomate and now she is Bailey's roomate.


 I wonder if Katelyn ever wakes up with Bailey in her bed making this face.  That would be scary.  I hope they are ok living together.
Kylie was drunk, I think. (not really) Maybe, sort of... could've been.


Auntie Paige, loving Bennett since she never gets to see him.  We were all so excited that she was able to come up and be with us for Brooke's brithday.  Brooke and her two daughter's moved to Australia a month after this get together.  It was a great time for us 5 sisters to all be together.


 The whole table, minus mom.  (Someone had to take the picture.)
I think Paige is going to eat someone.

Paige doing what she does best.  Making us all laugh.

 The wait staff singing Happy Birthday to Brooke.  All of us Alldredge women BELTED it out in perfect harmony.  We made quite a scene.  I'm surprised that no one wanted to hire us afterwards.



Brooke's yummy birthday dessert.






Tiramisu, just one of my very guilty pleasures.

Kylie and Katelyn sharing dessert.

Paige doing naughty things with my baby.  Here is proof.

Grandma joining in on the 'naughtiness.'  Except, she actually fed him the cream, where was Paige just smeared it on his face.

Bennett thought nothing ever tasted better than Breast milk, till Grandma fed him Cheesecake Factory's whipped cream.  He smacked his lips for a long time after this.

Us five sisters.  Bailey, Kylie, Paige, Brooke and Corinne.

Having TONS of good fun. 

With our mommy.

We are supposed to be making our "bedroom eyes" - in other words be sexy.  That information makes this picture so much scarier than it already was! 

Brooke's engagement ring.  She is now living in Australia with her two daughters, and Mick with his three daughters.  They are one big happy family.





4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love my girls! That is the best group in the world to hang out with! (Where's Kristin???)
That was pretty dang awesome that we were able to do that before Brooke took off.
Love you all!

Emily said...

FIVE sisters! Now that would be fun. I must know, are there any brothers?

Corinne Ritz said...

Yep, two AWESOME brothers.

Paige said...

POOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT! Like a new post or something... sorry, totally hypocritical. I'm going to assume that you love to post posts on your blog and love getting comments on them, which I love to leave, and so this demand is actually being received with a smile rather than a scowl... right? Right?! If I am wrong, then, well ok, I don't need one right away. I can wait until your kids grow up or something. ;) LOOOOOOVE YOU, seriously, though. I do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...