A couple years ago Max's preschool teacher suggested these video's for him because he was having problems with letters and numbers.
Max never got too into them, but Harrison LOVES them. They have taught him so much, and he is way ahead of where all my other kids were at his age. I buy them at Costco and they never cost more than $7 each.
Harrison walks all over the place singing the songs from the Leap Frog DVD's, and now he's even starting to read.
5 comments:
harrison is so cute!
Oh this is sooo cute!!!
I love little Harry's voice!
Man, i need to get caught up reading these posts! They are good!
And i had no idea Benny could down that cake like no other!
And i'm so thrilled that i made it on the blog! two claps for me.
and that I am now a mcdonalds wanna be worker!
i love how he totally built it up for this HUGE finale, and then just ended the way he did.
That. Was. Awesome.
He was going to get to "H" eventually, you just had to give him some time...
Post a Comment