Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Musical Harry

Harrison is a super musical child.  He sings to himself all the time. I don't even think he realizes it half the time. 

I recently heard him singing "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserables while playing 'battle' with all his little GI Joe's, and his cars etc.



At Christmas time 2010, he started to sing "Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer" constantly.  Overtime he turned it into a new song.  It was really more of a rap.  He enjoyed doing it so much that now he does it with all his favorite songs.  His two favorite songs, besides church songs, are "Castle on a Cloud" and "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music.



The best part is his smile afterwards!

He thinks he is SO funny!
Musical Harry's room has been a horrendous mess lately!  Basically there was just too much stuff, too many toys in his room.  I finally cleaned it out last week.  He was upset at first, but he loves the final look of it all!  He has been doing a GREAT job keeping it clean!  He told me, "I don't ever want a messy room again!"
(We took 3 garbage bags of toys and clothes to DI from his bedroom and the older boys room!)

It didn't always look like this, but often.  There just wasn't enough room for all the stuff. 

I took all the clothes out of Bennett's dresser that didn't fit him, and put them on top.  Why is it that Jason thinks those are to dig through and put on Bennett to wear!?  Well, it felt SO good to get those packed away, and the top of Bennett's dresser is now beautiful!


Bennett wasn't allowed to play on his own bedroom floor most days.  It was too dangerous!  So I had to put him in his crib with his toys to play.  It was very much like prison.

 CLEAN! CLEAN!! CLEAN!!!!
While I was cleaning his room, Jason cleaned out the garage.  Then, Harrison spread out all the GI JOE'S and a HUGE battle ensued!


On that day we also walked the dog and went to the park.  The weather was gorgeous!!!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Such satisfaction in cleaning and organizing a room! Bennett is now freed!

Brooke said...

That's awesome Corinne... I agree sometimes those simple days of getting things organised and cleaned up around the house can be the most wonderful days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...