Last month the musical "Bye Bye Birdie' was on TV. It was a rainy, boring Saturday afternoon. Lily wanted to watch it, and Harrison ended up watching it with her. For all that day I sang the songs with them, I had a part in that show during my HS years. Lily and Harrison really loved it!
Harrison has been singing the songs for weeks now. Our favorite song, "We Love you Conrad." I've been using as a lullaby since I was 12. I used to sing it to my little sisters for bedtime. Only I changed it to "I love you Bailey." or "I love you Kylie." You get the point. So, my kids have grown up with this lullaby as well. Lily and Harrison were very surprised to hear it in that teenage whiny voice on Bye Bye Birdie.
Here is a video of Harrison after a car ride singing songs from Bye Bye Birdie, and Bennett in his carseat doing his newest trick - Indian Holler.
We then got out of the van and bought some lemonade from our neighborhood lemonade stand. It was a gorgeous day and neighbor girls had set up a very nice stand.
Harrison paying for his lemonade.
Harrison getting his straw ready, while they pour the lemonade.
YUMMMMMMM......
4 comments:
Ah, good times! It is a certainty that Harry will end up on the stage someday. Did he like his lemonade?
He said the lemonade was delicious!
Ok, out of the three new ones, I think this was my favorite! Harrison is so cute! Everything he says is hilarious it ALMOST makes up for his deviant behavior. Almost, ok nope, not at all. But, man is he cute.
PS. I have commented on all of your new posts to show you my GREAT appreciation!!! keep on postin!
Buhhhh-LOOO! That was my favorite part!
Post a Comment