Is Spring Break really a break? I guess it is for school teachers, and maybe even for students. It is definitely NOT a break for parents. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. We actually had a very nice Spring Break this year. We made some good memories and enjoyed our family time together.
At the same time, it wore me out! At the end of Spring Break I gladly accepted an invitation to hang out with some good friends who have both moved away from me. First we went and to hear some dueling piano's. It was amazing! It was very entertaining.
Then we posed with Elvis.
Miriam, Elvis, Myself, April
Then, we went to a super funky New Orleans styled restaurant. It is called Mirage, and sits under the Morrison Bridge in the industrial area close to OMSI. It was Miriam's idea, and I like new and interesting cuisine.
This is Alligator Tail meat!!! I do not usually like seafood, and I am picky about fish. There was just too much peer pressure to deal with!
I was super brave and tried some. I ended up eating about 4 pieces. The spicy cocktail sauce made it all very good!
The Mirage does not do your everyday kind of doggie bag. When you eat here, you want to purposely leave some leftovers to take home. They sculpt them into foil. We saw some CRAZY looking leftovers leaving that place. One guy had a huge, long foil shovel! Another had a tall Giraffe with a long neck!
I got a Kitty Cat - MEOW.....
Miriam's sister - McKenzie got a Snail, whom she named Gary
Miriam got a Crab - Mr. Crabs to you
April got a scorpion - Ouch!
The next morning I had a 3 hour rehearsal, then I met up with my mommy and two sisters for a craft day.
THE END
2 comments:
How nice of Bailey to have Garrett fix our crafts after we left.....
Hahah mom that's funny! I wish I could have been there :(
Post a Comment