Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Good Dye Job

We dyed our eggs for Easter on Thursday night.  I almost pulled all my hair out, and really wanted to drive off in the middle of it.  I made all the dyes, then Harrison came in and poured the orange one all over the kitchen floor.  It dyed a few floor tiles and made everything smell like vinegar.  That is just one little bit of the whole chaotic puzzle.  I will not go on with the rest. 

For now I just want to be super proud and happy with what we accomplished!  We got it done!  I kept my hair.  I did not run away in the middle of it.  I lasted the whole way through! 
Here are a few pictures....






Bunny Rabbit face painted eggs.  They turned out really cool!

4 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Cool easter eggs! I love that basket. BTW, you are a way better mom than I am. I only let each egg be ONE solid color. SO boring.

Cindy said...

I am so enjoying this "best mom" contest....as in "you're the best mom!" "No! You are!" I think you are all amazing. But how could you be otherwise seeing as you have such wonderful children? :)

Kylie said...

So, I wanted to see the orange tiles...

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh, you mean you're not supposed to run away in the middle of it? I thought that was part of the tradition with coloring Easter eggs AND decorating the Christmas tree.
The eggs turned out really neat. Way to hang in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...