This post is to show you some new things that my little boys are doing. You could try some of these new things for yourself. These new things make life very exciting!
I walked into the kitchen to make dinner the other day and found this....
Hmmmmm... Where did the boy go?
I found him in the upstairs hallway, reading a book.
I was driving in my car and Harrison kept telling me to look at him. I got to a red light and looked. This is what I saw....
Bennett is now crawling EVERYWHERE! He Loves to play with my Swiffer.
But growing up is hard to do. With crawling and mobility comes big OWIES. He fell down the stairs today. This is a picture of his bumped head. It was the saddest thing to ever happen to him!
Harrison likes to wear his T-Shirts like this. When he does this he says, "Look! I'm a Princess!" Or "I'm a GIRL!" Sometimes he'll take the shirt off altogether and that makes him girly. I don't get it. Neither Lily or I, the girls in his life, have ever worn shirts like this!
So there you have it. Go try something new today!
6 comments:
hmmmmm....are you SURE you are not walking around with your shirt like that?? It is very girly. hahahahah!!! So funny! Poor Bennett's head. Looks so sore. Finding clothes all over the house sounds very familiar. Why can't they just keep them on from morning till night??
I am going to try all those things! You should see how I am wearing my shirt right now at work!
LOVE IT!
I JUST tried the falling down the stairs thing. Why the hell did you suggest that??? It was AWFUL!!! hmmm, otherwise it was a good blog.
Hmm. Which to try first?
No longer will I complain about Jonathan wearing his clothes backwards.
Post a Comment