Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Baby Mini-Horse

A friend of ours from church raises Mini-Horses and has even done shows in the past.  A new baby was born the beginning of June.  The kids were SO excited to go meet new baby Obie.



Me and my five little chicks.

It was a blast getting to pet the sweet, soft little horsey.

For some reason I found several pictures of Max just standing there and staring at me.  It was SO funny, I had to add these in for you to laugh too.



2 comments:

Cindy said...

I want a mini horse! That is awesome! Actually, I might follow the Chinese trend and get a dog and have it dyed to look like a wild animal. Apparently it's very popular right now to buy a white fluffy dog and have it dyed to look like a Panda.
I love Max. He is hilarious.

AJ said...

Awesome breastfeeding picture! I am showing my kids, they like mammals :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...