In Provo, UT, on the south end of BYU's campus is an amazing Hot Dog restaurant. That's right! I whole restaurant that sells only hot dogs!!!! It started out as a hot dog stand opened and ran by a BYU business school graduate. He developed his special sauce and scored the dogs then grills them. The scored part opens up and hold onto the sauce. They are DELICIOUS! Last Summer when I was there I found he had moved from the stand into a building, and was bottling up and selling the special sauce! I bought a huge bottle and came home to make our own J-Dawg's. YUMMY!
3 comments:
So proud that my grandchildren know how to eat like they should!!!
(You haven't made US any J-dogs!)
We are eating them again tonight, so come on up! And the real reason why we haven't made them for you is because you don't know how to spell J-Dawg's to the correct way!
THATS IT!!!! i'm gettin some jdawg sauce for me and the hulk. omg, its just soooo delicious!
Post a Comment