Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wikkett Hogan

My sister Bailey got a cat for Christmas 7 1/2 years ago.  She named her Wikkett.  Wikkett's last name changed in January, when Bailey's did, to Hogan. 

Wikkett is not the nicest kitty on the block.  She is the epitome of what a mean, witchy cat can be.  She will cuddle up on you, purr and nuzzle, but one wrong move and she will attack, bite, hiss and claw you!!!  I really don't like her, for obvious reasons! 

Usually when I bring the kids to my parents house Wikkett stays out of view, and I am grateful for this.  But this last Sunday Bennett happened to find her napping out on the deck! 

This all ended with a hiss and a scratch on his hand.  The last picture I took, with him poking her face, you can see her left front paw about to come up and get him.  She sat there and moaned and lowly growled at Bennett.  She lasted much longer than I ever would've given her credit for.  I did tell Bennett repeatedly to stop touching her.  He would smile then poke her again.  So hopefully this was a learning experience for him too, on obedience and boundaries.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor Bennett....learning life's lessons is hard. Who would think such a softy, furry kitty could be so wicked? She's really something. She makes you want to go right out and get a cat, eh?

Bailey said...

well heres the thing, i feel bad, but i cant be mad at her. he had to learn sometime that wikkett is not to be trifled with.

karen angle said...

Now, now, now I just can't believe that cuddly, timid little Wikkett would do such a thing! What a fun cat to bother,annoy,tease....so sorry for cute baby Bennett.

Kylie said...

Haha, I'll never forget when she was sleeping on Bailey's lap and started growling, finally Bailey looked at her and said, "why ya gotta be such a bitch?!" And then Wikkett did what she does best, she bitch slapped her. Leaving Bailey stunned.

Anonymous said...

does this mean that harrison now has cat-like super powers or 9 lives?

Jack said...

I think Wikkit might have to be radioactive for him to get the powers.

jasritz1905 said...

Well, he was throwing the empty 2 liter bottles last night from the water rockets pretty far. Hmmmm.

Jason said...

Maybe we should start refering to Lily as "Likkett".

Corinne Ritz said...

That would be VERY fitting!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...