On July14th (Also known as the day before HP7p2 opened - which means I went later this night to go to the midnight showing with my friend. No nap for me!) I went with Lily to our Stake girls day camp as a leader. Jason had the 4 boys and took them into the Columbia River Gorge for some 'boy' fun.
| Estella, Lily and Rochelle with cupcakes after lunch. |
| Lily and Estella teaming up to do a 3 legged race. |
My boys looking at the Columbia River.
Sometimes dads forget about planning for nap times. Bennett fell asleep as they travelled over the bridge to the Washington side of the river.
At the Bonneville Dam, you can go down below and watch all the fish swim up the ladders through the dam. It is a very fun activity, especially during the salmon migration! It is very educational and fun! My kids love this place. This was Bennett's first time that he could remember. Harrison showed him the ropes, and Bennett got WAY into it!
My four sons at the damn dam.
2 comments:
I love how your kids enjoy nature and the natural sciences so much! Even Bennett. That's really amazing and Bennett looks super cute. Was Jason's back ok taking them around?
I LOVE the pics of the fish ladder....oh...I don't want Bennett to grow up! The one of all 4 boys is sooo awesome.
Post a Comment