For the weekend of my birthday, it just happened to workout for my baby sister to come for a visit! I was really thrilled, but not as thrilled as my kids! They all LOVE Aunt Bailey! Especially Lily. Bailey is the older sister Lily never had. They stay up late giggling, and chatting whenever they are together.
I had a super fun time with Bailey. She got married last January, and is all of the sudden interested in crafting and home decor etc. I had a lot of fun planning things for us to do. We crafted Halloween and Christmas decorations, went to the pumpkin patch for my birthday, made and decorated sugar cookies, worked on Halloween costumes, cooked yummy dinners and laughed a lot.
One of the Halloween decorations we made - Cheesecloth Ghosts!
Bailey drew and cut out all the bones for Harrison's Skeleton costume! It was a HUGE help! Jason drew the pelvis. I then pinned them on, and then sewed them on. My pregnant brain wasn't working very well at 2 am when I sewed it all together, and that almost explains the upside down pelvis on his front. The pelvis on his backside is right side up. I would like to blame this mistake on Jason for not pointing this out to me as I was pinning the pelvis on!
Bailey helping Max with homework.
You want some? Harrison wants to share.
Glenn wasn't here. He was sadly gone at Outdoor School.
I made the dough, but Bailey rolled them and cut them out. HUGE help!
Bailey and Harrison dressing up in Target. Harrison was truly FREAKY! He was doing this crazy, evil laugh as he ran around the aisles. He scared Bennett, and another kid. I heard the other mother trying to calm him down in the next aisle over, "It's OK, sweetie, I promise he's just a boy like you are." I was laughing so hard I couldn't do anything to stop Harrison from being a complete crazed monster!








2 comments:
i miss you all already. i had so much fun with you guys. maybe we'll just have to come visit again soon.
Corinne, I love your blog. It's so good to see pictures of you, Jason and the family having so much fun.
Post a Comment