Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meow

Bennett is starting to talk and make sounds.  It is really super duper cute!  His favorite sound is "Meow."  My sister Kylie LOVES cats, and sometimes when I call her she will say "Meow" instead of "Hello."  I love calling her now and trying to get Bennett to Meow for her.  I've promised her a fun video, and here it is!  

The other night he came wandering into the kitchen just meowing for no reason other than because he likes to.  I grabbed my camera as fast as I could and this is what I got.  Of course, he stopped when he saw the camera, so it took some encouragement from Jason and I (both meowing in the background) and a bribe of yummy garlic bread.


1 comment:

Kylie said...

That was so cute!!! SO CUTE!!! Hahah, I love how Karl tried to steal the bread. ahahha. SO cute! He has the cutest little voice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...