Brooke and Mick bought a New Year's Party Pack that we forgot to use on New Year's Eve. Oops! Oh well, the kids LOVE it! They have been having lots of fun with it this week. The funny thing is that Bennett has caught onto the fact that it is a 'Party' pack. He is always bringing one of the hats up to me, I put it on, then he immediately runs around screaming and doing crazy things! It is so FUN!
After he got dressed that day he brought me the hat so I could put it back on him. I had some Alicia Keys playing, because it is good cleaning music. He began to dance and sing! I couldn't get him to sing after I started recording, but he did dance, kinda blow a kiss, exclaimed he was happy, tried to snap his fingers and gave me a big hug at the end.
After he got dressed that day he brought me the hat so I could put it back on him. I had some Alicia Keys playing, because it is good cleaning music. He began to dance and sing! I couldn't get him to sing after I started recording, but he did dance, kinda blow a kiss, exclaimed he was happy, tried to snap his fingers and gave me a big hug at the end.
3 comments:
i especially loved your singing during the video. hahahaha
pretty sure this is the cuuuutest thing i've seen this week. "Happpy" i'm just going to remember that now and smiled! :) see you guys in 3.5 months! FOR REAL this time! :)
gosh he is cute. I can't wait to see you today!
Post a Comment