Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Monday, March 26, 2012

Play Doh with Daddy

I really do not love Play Doh.  We have a lot of Play Doh.  Bennett has never played with Play Doh.  

I have been scheduling all my prenatal Dr. visits on Thursday's because Jason has every Thursday off.  It's been kind of nice because I can add on other errands, while Jason gets to spend lots of quality time with the boys.  I know that the boys really look forward to their day with daddy.

About a month ago I came home to find Harrison coloring and Bennett playing with Daddy and Play Doh for the first time ever.  He was LOVING it!


He loved it so much that it almost made me want to let him play with it more often.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Bennett has definitely learned to pose for the camera! Priceless!

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

You are such an awesome family! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...