In case you didn't know, Time Flies! I have some very important posts from the last year (2011) that I never completed and posted. I know that it is now March 2012, but I'm going to post these three posts anyways.
Glenn's 12th birthday, Maxwell's 8th birthday and Lily's 11th birthday.
My little baby Glenn turned TWELVE on June 29, 2011
Jason had to work on Glenn's birthday. Glenn and Max were out on the deck waiting for awhile, watching with binoculars, for his car. (Yes, it's the end of June, and they are in coats. That is Oregon for ya.)
Every year Glenn requests some sort of Shrimp and Pasta for his birthday dinner.
Presents!
These two are so similar in looks and all.
He got a couple of new Star Wars Guys and a Razor Scooter.
Yummy cake.
He requested a chocolate and strawberry ice cream cake.
It turned out super good.
Glenn's 12th birthday, Maxwell's 8th birthday and Lily's 11th birthday.
My little baby Glenn turned TWELVE on June 29, 2011
Jason had to work on Glenn's birthday. Glenn and Max were out on the deck waiting for awhile, watching with binoculars, for his car. (Yes, it's the end of June, and they are in coats. That is Oregon for ya.)
Every year Glenn requests some sort of Shrimp and Pasta for his birthday dinner.
Presents!
These two are so similar in looks and all.
He got a couple of new Star Wars Guys and a Razor Scooter.
Yummy cake.
He requested a chocolate and strawberry ice cream cake.
It turned out super good.
Twelve is a big birthday for a young man in our faith. Glenn was found worthy, was ordained a deacon and received the Aaronic Priesthood. If you have more questions about what that all means you can ask me.
Later he was called and set apart as Secretary of his Deacon's Quorum. It's a lot of added responsibility for him. Jason and I have been completely amazed at how much he has changed over the last 5 years since we have moved here. Other friends here, who have known him over the last 5 five years are also very impressed and surprised.
When he was younger I was very scared about what he would become. I am now able to see the amazing man that he will become. It is extremely rewarding. It also gives me hope for the other boys, considering how much more difficult Glenn was at their ages. (Yes, that includes Harrison. Jason and I both agree that raising Harrison is easy after Glenn.)
Happy Birthday to an amazing son!
Later he was called and set apart as Secretary of his Deacon's Quorum. It's a lot of added responsibility for him. Jason and I have been completely amazed at how much he has changed over the last 5 years since we have moved here. Other friends here, who have known him over the last 5 five years are also very impressed and surprised.
When he was younger I was very scared about what he would become. I am now able to see the amazing man that he will become. It is extremely rewarding. It also gives me hope for the other boys, considering how much more difficult Glenn was at their ages. (Yes, that includes Harrison. Jason and I both agree that raising Harrison is easy after Glenn.)
Happy Birthday to an amazing son!

1 comment:
I can't believe Glenn is 12 years old. That is amazing!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLENN!!!
Post a Comment