Four days before Theo was born I was thrilled to attend our second Gourmet Club Event.
I have already written a little bit about this, and posted some pictures.
This is just an announcement to let you all know that the Gourmet Club Blog aka Gourmet Escape has been updated.
It is linked on my side bar, or check it out HERE.
It was really fun to have Emily's sister Annika visiting and helping out from Salt Lake. Annika is a member of the SLC Gourmet Club, which is what gave Emily and Alisha to start up our group here. It was great fun to pick her brain a bit, and to hear some feedback.
Enjoy! Our next event is next week already, and I can't wait!
4 comments:
FINALLY!
Ya, finally, that Emily girl is so slow! I mean what does she have other things to do or something? lol
Emily, just ignore that Bailey girl!
I can't believe I missed seeing this last week. WOW! You guys are seriously amazing. Everything looked so beautiful and so yummy. I really wished we lived closer Corinne we would have so much fun together! :)
Post a Comment