Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

My children are so blessed to have Jason as their father.
This year on Father's Day Jason got up early with  the kids, and I slept in.  He is that awesome.  He is the most supportive and loving guy.  People ask me how do I do it, with six kids and all.  There is no way that I could do this job by myself.  If I am a good mom, it is only because of Jason.

Taken before church on Father's Day 2012


Taken the night before Father's Day. Jason is in a Tux
shirt after his concert sneaking in some Theo time
 

On birthdays, Father's Day and Mother's Day we go around the dinner table and share what we love most about that person.  Here is what everyone said about Jason on Father's Day this year.
Mom - He loves his family and his Father in Heaven.  He is a super hard worker.
Glenn - He is the best example and honors his Priesthood.
Lily - He is the nicest person ever and makes me laugh so hard.
Max - I love it when he takes us to the park with Karl.
Harrison - He plays Star Wars and soccer with me.
Bennett - We asked "Do you love Daddy?"  He said, "Yes."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...