Right after getting home from Denver I had appointments set up for Harrison and Glenn with the Optometrist. Glenn has been complaining for a few months that he needs new glasses. Harrison has also been telling me for awhile that he can't see.
Glenn's prescription has changed more than double! Good thing we were getting him new glasses because we had left his in SLC when we left early that morning. And of course Harrison needed glasses too. In fact his prescription is almost identical to what Glenn's was at the same age. Interesting stuff because I've been saying for years how alike these two boys are. I've even said that sometimes I feel like I've gone back in time, because I am just raising Glenn all over again.
And now the look more like twins than ever before.
Harrison getting his pupils dilated. He did so well with all these pre-exam tests.
Waiting for the Doctor to come in.
Glenn waiting for the Doctor.
Glenn and his mini-me
If only we could get him to keep them on his face now. Hopefully he'll get better at that when school starts.
2 comments:
wow, they really do look alike. How fun! 2 of mine have glasses and now we are discussing contacts. I am excited for them to try it for sports. We will see though how it goes. It's amazing how much their little eyes can change..I always feel so bad when it's a big change like that but it's also sweet when we they can see better and get so excited at the leaves or grass or stuff like that!
holy cow, batman. those two are nothing alike! actually, i'm not sure. i dont remember them being that similar, but they do look like the same person!
Post a Comment