Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jason's Fourth of July

While the kids and I stayed in Denver for the 4th, Jason was working hard.  He had just one day off.  He spent it on the coast with his brother Eric and his wife Kathleen, and his sister Alisa and her husband Rich with their families.  The called us about a month before we left on our trip to say that they were coming up.  It was really inconvenient that it was for the exact same time that I was going to be down their way with the kids.  Hopefully we communicate better next time so all the cousins can see each other.  My kids LOVE Eric's and Alisa's kids.

I'm glad that at least Jason got to see them, and spend the Fourth of July with them.




They spent the morning at the tide pools.
Alison & Rande

 Amy

Alisa and Rich

Owen, who is a few months older than Bennett.

Amy

Rande, who is a couple months older than Lily.

Mignon, holding her starfishes.

The teenagers.  
Jaidyn, Mary, Richard and Robert.  
Mary belongs to Eric, the others are Alisa's.  Mary is a month older than Glenn.  I really love these kids.  Robert was a newborn at my wedding.  I can't believe how old they all are now.

Then they went to lunch.
Jason in the car with Alison and Owen.

After lunch Eric rented some sand boards to take to the dunes.

Eric has some moves!

Alisa giving it a try.

Kathleen

Burying the kids.
 I don't think Owen liked it, but Rande was a great brother to be there for him.

Amy

Mignon

Jason sent me this picture on our last day gone.  This was his way of telling me he had a rough and out of control patient.  That's a lot of Diprivan!

On their last night together they ran some errands.  Just a man and his dog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...