Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Sunday, August 5, 2012

At the Park

Jason took the kids to a park one Saturday.  They played and fed the ducks.  






Bennett loves Lily to pieces.  He spends a lot of every day looking for her or asking where she is.


They saw signs up everywhere announcing a neighborhood barbecue. We all went back that night for dinner.  It was tons of fun.


There were booths up everywhere about city counsel and the protecting the environment and our water supply etc.  Bennett was obsessed with watching these tadpoles at one of the booths.

The city fire department was also there.  Harrison and Max got to climb inside the Fire Engine.

Theo was so happy to be outside.  This is him smiling on our walk back to the van.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

UGH!!! I JUST WANT LILY'S BUTT OK???!!! How does she do it?!! DO you catch her doing squats and lunges? hahaha

Corinne Ritz said...

Hahahaha Kylie! How does she do it? She is 11! That's how. The sad thing is that she is so self conscious about her butt. I can't wait to show her your comment. Thanks for backing me up.

Kylie said...

haha, really though. WANT THAT BUTT. Also, I wish I could've met those nice firemen...hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...