Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, August 16, 2013

Come Quickly Autumn!

Yeah, I already know I'm weird, so you don't need to tell me.  I apologize ahead of time for being annoying about this.

I really love Autumn time.  It's no secret.

SOOooo....
When I saw this on Pinterest, I seriously squealed.
It got me really excited.

found HERE

I have seasonal depression disorder (not really-I haven't been diagnosed or anything).  I have so many friends that really struggle with the long Winter months, especially here in Oregon where there is hardly any sunshine, and lots of rain.  I am the opposite.  The Summer's with all the excessive heat and sunshine drag me down.  I tend to want to hide out in my house with the air conditioner running.  I don't love the long Winter months the most either.  I like the in between.  I guess I'm not into the extremes, but I would still take Winter any day over Summer.

I have also recently seen another one on Pinterest that said something to the effect of "It's that time of year when we stop working for our Bikini bodies, and start working for our Jeans and Sweater Bodies."

I know that is meant to be a joke, but I take it seriously!  I actually feel way more motivated, and excited to eat better and exercise more so I can wear all my cute sweaters and jeans I haven't worn in forever!  Also, I hate exercising in the heat.  That's just the truth.

So. September.  Hurry up!
I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

I'm with you...I LOVE autumn...it's my most favorite time of year!!! Although I don't love the kids going back to school...but the rest is like a happy day every day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...