Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where Do I Begin?


Soooooo......  

It has been over a year since I have blogged regularly.  It started when my trusty lap top started to go down hill.  Trying to work with a dying computer takes the fun out of anything.  We finally replaced the computer, but then I was so far behind that I didn't know where to start, and I was also out of the habit.  

Basically, I am sad.  So many wonderful things have happened over the last year.  My kids have grown so much.  I MUST start blogging again!   

I will start where I am at.  Also, be prepared for some basic posts that will cover the general events of the past year, done month by month, so that I have a record.

Thanks.  It's good to be back.

~Corinne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...