Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Car Selfies

For Christmas Jason got me a cradle to hold my phone that mounts onto the windshield.  It is fantastic!  Don't worry.  I do not use or look at my phone while driving, except to hit answer and speaker phone.  

I spend A LOT of time in my car with my little boys.  We drive the older kids back and forth and all over all day long it seems.  Someone always needs to be somewhere.  I miss the days when I was bored at home with just two little kids, and nowhere to go!  Oh how I miss it! 

As I was going through my pictures to blog I found a lot of car "selfies".  My little boys are cute, even in the car, and often my mom or sisters will text me to ask what I'm doing.  So when I am stopped at the grocery store, or I'm waiting in front of the school I will send them a car selfie.  



As I was going through my pictures to blog I found a lot of car "selfies".  My little boys are cute, even in the car, and often my mom or sisters will text me to ask what I'm doing.  So when I am stopped at the grocery store, or I'm waiting in front of the school I will send them a car selfie.  


The older kids are not so sure this is cool to do.


And when everyone is in the car we have to lean in a bit, and take several to make sure I got everyone's eyes are seen!

On our way to Tillamook for some cheese and ice cream on Spring Break.

Other times the older kids are totally in on it with me.  We are cool.  I promise.


Often after I take a "car selfie"  I look more closely at the picture, and see at least one hilarious expression on someones face!  

In this one Bennett made me laugh.

And in this one Harrison's angry and annoyed face surprised me into laughter!


And yes, even Jason and I occasionally snap a selfie of just the two of us.

Am I the only one who does this, or are all these car pictures just proof of all the quality time we spend in the car together?

It is not just selfie's, but I also found a lot of pictures just taken in the car!
Like these taken after arriving home from church on Sunday.

The only one really asleep was Theo.  Harrison always rips his tie, shirt and suit coat off before we get home.  Lily told Bennett to pretend he was sleeping.  He just couldn't do it for quite all of the pictures.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...