The Sunday before Christmas was a super fun day!!! Church was SO great, with all the Christmas music (Jason, Corinne, Glenn and Lily all sang in the choir) and the wonderful and uplifting messages.
Later that night, it snowed, then Santa showed up for a visit! Then, we had friends stop by with cookies and shared Hot Cocoa with them. We could not have planned a better day!
Jason and I sang in a Christmas Concert with the Portland Mormon Choir and Orchestra the two nights before this. During the concert Santa made an appearance during the song, "Twas the Night Before Christmas." Santa is a good friend of mine and I asked if he would mind coming and making a house call. He was so kind to oblige.
Bennett was not sure about this.
Then, he realized Santa wasn't so bad.
All five kids enjoying their visit from Santa!
Just making sure this was still ok.
I just noticed his fat feet!!! They are exposed! And his smile is to die for, but I am his mother after all.
1 comment:
What a magical day! I would like to have been there.
Post a Comment