Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas time was here!

Please don't judge me for this, but I am just now putting together a couple of Christmas Posts. 
I think this is OK because my baby sister just got married 6 days ago and so between Christmas and now I have been very consumed with that.  Another thing that makes this OK is that my Amazing Sister in Law, who should be mother of the year, just posted Christmas on her blog yesterday!

So, here we go!  I have to say that this last Christmas was maybe the best one ever.  (I say that every year... I think)  I was sad that my sister and her family were in Australia, but Isaac and his family came.  Isaac is just 15 months younger than myself.  We hardly ever get to see each other, so him coming home made Christmas extra special!
One day Jason and I met Isaac and Kristen with all the kids and played at OMSI.  It was a blast!     Here is Harrison playing at the water table.  Thankfully NO staph infection caught there this year, unlike last year!


This is Harrison at Ikea wanting that blue star Light for his room.
One day I took the kids and met, Isaac, Kris, Jake, Jimmer, Jackson and Bailey for lunch at Ikea.  Then we did some Christmas shopping.


My baby brother Jackson, helping Glenn hold Bennett up.  And Bailey, who just had to sneeze right then and there!  Don't you know you're supposed to sneeze into the inside of your elbow?

Isaac and Max checking out this cool kitchen and Jimmer about to run over.

Jimmer got a kitchen from Santa this year.  He loves kitchens!

The second before I took this picture, they were cuddled up so sweetly.  Then, suddenly James decided he wanted up and out!  Poor Bailey got in the way!

So there is the first bit of Christmas posting from me!  Hope you liked it!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved it Corinne!!! Post lots more!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

I love it!!! That made me smile so much! You caught some great moments. p.s. I would never judge you for getting Christmas on your blog late....that would just be too hypocritical! :) Love you tons and wish we could see you more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...