Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Favorite Things!

Okay, so I am stealing this idea from Oprah, and I saw this same idea on a friend's blog.  (Thank you Emily)
I am going to do this once a week.  I plan on sharing with all my readers my favorite books, movies, music etc.


                                           

This last Summer I read the book, "The Magic of Ordinary Days."  My mom is an avid reader and is always giving me more piles of books to read.  I guess I take after her, as do my sisters.  We all love to read.  Well, this book, I LOVED!  It was such a dang good story!  And I loved the Characters and the relationships that developed etc. 

After I was done reading it, my mom told me that Hallmark had made a TV movie based on the book.  I joined Netflix, finally, just for this movie!  None of the movie rental places in my town had the movie.  Well, after I joined Netflix, I found that they didn't have it either!!!  I was very bugged and bothered!  Well, I begged my husband to buy it for me for Christmas (http://www.amazon.com/)  He did.  I've watched it 3 times since Christmas.  It's a little different from the book, but still very good. Read the book!  Watch the movie!

























2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh Corinne! I watched this when it was on tv and I LOVED it too! It is so good! :) Thanks for sharing :)

Emily said...

So, are you gonna loan me the book and the movie? (or maybe the book is your moms, in that case you can just let me borrow the movie after I get my hands on the book). Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...