Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bennett Made it ONE year!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!!!!

Bennett turned 1 on February 17th.  On that day Harrison, Kylie & I decided he needed to do something special.  So we took him to build a bear, and Harrison helped build him a doggie.  Bennett was VERY happy about it all!

Harrison did a great job of stuffing the dog, whose name is Bill.  Harrison insisted on wearing his cowboy hat.  Bill has 3 hearts.  One from Harrison, one from Bennett and on from Harrison's friend Bella Budge.

  Bennett giving Bill a doggie Bath.  He LOVED this part!





Bathtime for Bill!



Bennett came home and sacked out!  The problem is that he loves to sit up!  He now is capable of pulling himself up into a sitting position.  He does this in his crib. He then falls asleep in a sitting position.  I then have to come in and adjust him so he doesn't stop breathing!  It really freaks me out!







7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oooooh! My Gosh! That is so cute! He has grown so much I can't even believe it! I miss you and Jason and all those adorable kids so much and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Bailey said...

sooo cute. i'm sad you didnt put a picture of him after i decorated him with cake.

Cindy said...

Ah Benny. I love that boy. I'm with Bailey....I fully expected to see some cake shots!

Kylie said...

Bennett, Bennett, Bennett. Ok, new post.

Cindy said...

hehehe...

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Loved it Corinne!!! He is such a sweet baby. I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more often!

Julia said...

I can't believe he actually naps that way! Hillarious!

Love Build a Bear--what a fun way to usher in the second year of life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...