I plan to someday write a book. It will be a memoirs. I have been very inspired to do this by other such books, such as "A Girl Named Zippy" and "The Glass Castle." Though, I will give a small spoiler by saying that my memoirs will be more happy like Zippy and not as depressing as Glass Castle. (Thank Heavens!)
The Garbage man comes bright and early on our street. My 4 boys all have bedrooms on the front of the house, facing the street. Harrison, who already has major sleep issues, always instantly wakes up when he hears that garbage truck. This is at about 5 am usually. He then opens his blinds and claps, causing Baby Bennett to wake up. It is delightful! There are four trucks that come through out the morning, garbage, recycling, glass recycling and yard debris. So, there is no point in trying to get them back to sleep after the first one comes because 30 minutes later the next one will show up.
I don't know why, but Wednesday's always turn out to be hard days. I have to say that I always blame whatever hard things happen to me on Wednesday on the garbage pick up. And that my dear readers is why I will title my memoirs "Wednesday is Garbage Day."
2 comments:
hahaha.....don't you love that your life is measured in things like "garbage day"?
Ha! Wednesday is OUR garbage day. And, inevitably, it wakes my girlies up too--those air brakes are SO loud!
There should be a rule that garbage trucks aren't allowed to come around until 8AM!
Post a Comment