Recently we've been looking through a lot of old pictures and videos with our kids. It has been a fun time reminiscing. I want to start sharing some of the more special ones here on the blog.
Here is a video we found of Max at about 2 1/2 years old. We were driving to Utah for Spring Break.
By the way - none of us can figure out what this music is that we are listening to! That just ads to the funniness of the whole video.
Didn't you LOVE that? His little eyes closed and shoulder shimmy!
I can't believe how little he used to be. After seeing this I begged him for a good 10 minutes to not grow anymore. He said, "But mom! Don't you want me to turn 8 and be baptized?!?!"
Oh. Yeah. I guess I do want that.
Sigh....
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. This was so unbelievably cute! He hasn't changed a bit! He's never been the dramatic attention seeker! He's just so cute and shy dancing all quietly to his music. He's just so dang cute! Remember when he was that age and when Lily and Glenn would get into fights, he'd sit there quietly covering his ears? HAHAHA, so funny. Aww, I miss that.
Kylie is so right! That is so funny! Even now when he does funny stuff it's more under the radar. (But then he'll come and tell me what he did that was funny.)
I'm sorry, but I can't help feeling sad seeing them when they were so little! I miss them! (But Max was right of course.) Thank heavens for Benny. :)
CUTENESS!!! I'm with you. No more growing!!! Looking back at old videos is so bittersweet.
Post a Comment