Have you ever seen the movie The Holiday? There is a scene in which Jude Law's Character, Graham plays the part of Mr. Napkin Head for his daughters.
Well, the first time I saw this I laughed pretty hard. It just caught me off guard. It was so cute and sweet and funny.
A few months ago Mr. Napkin Head made an appearance at a Sunday family dinner. A dinner with our immediate family and a lot of extended family. He just appeared out of NO where! Again, I was caught completely off guard and laughed even harder this time.
So now Mr. Napkin Head comes to our table often. Once every few weeks he just shows up. He came last Sunday and I finally caught him on film!

3 comments:
This is just so strange that I'm not sure what to think... Looks like something I would do...
I LOVE MR NAPKIN HEAD. Garrett says that this is pretty much the equivalent of crack for your kids...
We totally do this too! Mariah loves it!
Post a Comment