Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love you! I hate you!

Lately Bennett has started to talk.  He has the cutest little voice!  He says, Please, Hello, Bye bye, Uh-oh and I think Thank you.  When we go to the grocery store, or on a walk, he waves his little fat hand at everyone we pass and says, "Helloooo."  All the passers by are quite taken with his adorableness.

The other day he was crawling around the house, waving and saying, "Hellooooo."  Harrison got mad and yelled, "STOP saying that!  No one is HERE!"  Bennett would smile sweetly and say it again.  

I tried to catch it on camera, and got this instead.
This video will show you exactly what their relationship is like.  First I will kiss you, then I will hit you. 



2 comments:

Cindy said...

What I love is that Harrison recognizes both as gestures of love. :)

Bailey said...

i want kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...