There is a commercial being played on the radio in Portland right now. This commercial has caused a lot of trouble in our household. There is a huge Memorial Day sale being held at a local Toyota Dealership.
Glenn heard the commercial as he was working on his homework the other day. He paused and asked me, "Do they not understand what Memorial Day is for?" I explained that a lot of people consider Memorial Day a break from work or school, and that it is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. This really upset him. He exclaimed, "Shouldn't they be REMEMBERING on that day?!" I agreed with him, and that really calmed him down.
The next day I was in the van driving to Target with Harrison. The commercial came on again. Harrison was ecstatic! He was almost hyperventilating. He yelled out, "I WANT A TOY YODA!!!!!" How did I know he was say Toy Yoda and not Toyota? Well, we were going to Target for him to pick out a new Star Wars guy because he filled in all the stickers on his" big boy chart." Star Wars was on my brain, and that helped. When, he said it, there was a slight break between Toy and Yoda. And when he said it, there was a bit more of a 'D' sound than a 'T' sound. My sharp mommy ears picked up on these things the first time he said it.
He went on and on about it. I just know he was imagining a huge store just filled with nothing but YODA's - all FOR SALE! I know it thrilled him, but the thought really freaked me out! You can imagine how hard I was laughing.
He went on and on about it. I just know he was imagining a huge store just filled with nothing but YODA's - all FOR SALE! I know it thrilled him, but the thought really freaked me out! You can imagine how hard I was laughing.
This Crazy Harry always makes me laugh. Especially when he wears crazy Harry Potter glasses.




3 comments:
Your kids are somethin else! They must have one lucky Grandma!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH i just love those ritz bitz.
Never a dull moment hey! Your boys are so very cute.
Post a Comment