My sister Brooke lives in Australia with her husband and daughters. They recently went on a cruise and did some Karaoke. They posted the video's on YouTube and linked it to their blog. Harrison has become OBSESSED with these video's. He watches them over and over. He even figured out how to start it again when they end. When I am on the computer he comes and asks to watch them again.
Check it out for yourself. In the meantime here are some very cute pictures of Harrison enjoying his obsession.
4 comments:
Hahaha! So it's not really You Tube that he is obsessed with....it's Brooke and Mick!!!
ok, I'm going to comment on this post but I just looked at them all and they are great. I love your posts Corinne. I feel like I get to have the best parts of all your adventures without all the weeping, waling, and gnashing of teeth that I'm sure go along with them...
Hahahahaha!!! Ohhhh my gosh Corinne... This is just freaking hillarious! Thank you so much for posting! Harrison is just so freaking funny! I miss you and your hillarious kids! I love technology, and that although we are on the other side of the world that my nephew Harrison can still see us and know who we are... ah I love it :)
haha, that is hilarious. what a way to keep him quiet and occupied, right? but seriously, that cracks me up.
Post a Comment