Music is a big part of our family. The older 3 kids are all learning to play the piano, and have plans to learn other instruments as well. Jason and I sing in the Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra. (Formerly known as the Portland Mormon Choir and Orchestra.) We just finished our third and final concert in the 2010-2011 season. We are so glad to have the Summer off.
Bennett being a copycat. He loves to sit up there and make "noise" - just like his older siblings do.
Jason and I in concert dress for our "America the Beautiful" concert.
Glenn and Lily waiting line to get into the auditorium for the concert. These two kids LOVE coming to our concerts.
3 comments:
You should do a blog showing all the stuff you and Jace have done in the past too. I hope you have photos of him in Men's Choir....and you should include a cover of the cds he sang on. With all your pics it would make quite a long post!
Yes good idea Cindy...
Post it, Post it!
What the hell is Glenn drawing?
Post a Comment