Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Monday, July 11, 2011

How to Get the Kids out of your Hair - Instructional

One HOT day last week I was realizing how stupid it was that the kids were all inside.  Jason was outside watering and doing yard work etc.  I sent Harrison out first.  I said to him, "I bet that you can't get dad to squirt you."  Harrison was very excited with the challenge.  He went out and taunted Jason, till he got squirt.  It didn't take too long.  I knew that Jason would respond quickly to that kind of heckling.

I then went around the house kicking the kids outside telling them that were missing a great time!  They were all really excited, even Max's friend who was over, and had no change of clothes.  I think his cold, wet clothes felt great!




9 comments:

Cindy said...

I couldn't help but notice a couple of things.
First, Jason seems to be getting quite a kick out of this. Understood.
Second, all of the photos are taken from the front window and/or porch. very wise.
Third, Lily is in her jamies. funny preteen girl. :)

I'm betting it all didn't last NEARLY long enough....you gotta take what you can get, right?

Kylie said...

hahaha I just cant help imagining what harrison went out there and said!!!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

BRILLIANT!!! What a smart mama you are! I often turf the boys off outside when Isaac is trying to work out there. haha.

Anonymous said...

Next time Jason should send the kids into the kitchen and heckel you Corinne!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Bailey said...

this is awesome. i love how much of a kid your husband is. like that one time he played with all your kids christmas presents. didn't he even break someone's present?
love it.

Corinne Ritz said...

MICK!!! That is a BAD idea! That is NOT happening, or no one will get fed!
And yes, Jason LOVES to play with the toys on Christmas morning.

Jack said...

Man that kid Harrison is mean spirited... but so good at heckling

Jody said...

the two times that I ever washed the family car at home with the kids growing up They both turned into first, a photo op for the older kids.. (pretending to help) second, a water fight that ended up with someone spraying somebody inside the house...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...