Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Raspberries

So far this season we have picked Raspberries twice.  We are going again soon.  We have picked 12 pounds.  I have canned 1 quart, 11 pints and 3 1/2 pints of jam.


Lily is upset because she found a spider right as I was taking this picture.


Bennett helping me turn the jars over.  He was really excited to "help."

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! I LOVE me some raspberries! Nirvana!!!!
Lily, I know those spiders are a problem, but I bet they weren't as bad as HP spiders!
Bennett is such a helper. :)

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Oh yum!!! I really want to come to Oregon for a picking season. That would be so fun

Sherrie said...

Oh Yum! What a fun activity for the kids to help with. Your jam looks beautifully yummy!

Brooke said...

Ah! This just makes me happy... Thank your for posting Corinne! I miss you and wish I could just spend one day hanging out with you... sigh.

RitzFamilyHappenings said...

Yum, I'm so jealous. They look so delicious!! I love raspberries!! I use to eat more than I'd pick!

Julia said...

That first picture you took is just beautiful! Wow!

We love raspberries around here! That's so awesome that you know how to can and are making lots of jam to enjoy for the next year.

You've got some pretty adorable pickers (and jar turner-overers) to help you out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...