Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, August 12, 2011

Catching Up

I am trying to get organized and caught up on my blog.  I am sorry to my readers for falling SO far behind! 

Summer has brought on a whole lot of crazy.  It has also brought some surprises.  For example, my Mother in Law deciding last minute to come up for a visit with Jason's brother.  It was WAY fun having them, but it meant that I had to deep clean my house - give it the "MIL" treatment, instead of blog.  (That was a good thing, don't misread my tone here:)) 

Right before Jason's mom and brother arrived, I was told that my cousin had been killed.  It was a very long and rough couple of weeks.  I rushed down to Utah with my Parents, Glenn and Lily to be with our extended family.  It was the most beautiful funeral I've ever been to.  My aunt gave an amzing talk on love and forgiveness.  It was amazing watching her at the viewing as she comforted her son's friends as they came through to pay their respects.  There were so many little beautiful moments that weekend.  Thank you so much to all my friends, who had never even met Scotty, who were so kind and sweet, offering their sympathy's.  I let my Aunt Lisa know, and it meant a lot to her.

So now that I've given my excuses, please stay tuned for some major blogging catch up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...