Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pictures of the Week

I have been uploading and organizing A LOT of pictures the past few days.  I have fallen way behind with all that kind of stuff.  As I was uploading and organizing, I realized that some really great pictures were taken just this week alone. 

Here you go, a post dedicated to the best pictures of the week.
(Warning - Most of these pictures have Harrison as the main subject.)


Adorable Bennett fresh after a nap, wanting to share some Pizza with me.  He was also turned around to see this older siblings eating lunch out on the deck.

A Lazy Summer Afternoon.  After playing in the pool we ate pizza out on the deck... and built a fort... and had a LOT of fun playing.  I also love seeing the dog, Karl, so present.  He loves our kids.


Harrison's Wedgie - while eating his pizza on the deck.


Lily and her friend dressed Harrison up like Snow White.  Here you have the multiple personalities of
Snow White.

"Angry Snow White" close up.  I did not tell him to do this.  This was the first picture I took, and he did his every day tough guy face.  He forgot his character.  Ooops...  Glenn thinks this face was his most 'girly' as he looked quite like a pouty little girl!


Snow White and Prince Charming, in Jammies, waltzing.  My favorite parts of this picture are the mess that Bennett made all over the floor that they are dancing over, and Glenn sitting in the background trying VERY hard to ignore them.

This week Jason injured his back.  I spent a whole day driving him from the Dr's to the hospital to the Chiropractor.  Then, I ran and picked up his prescriptions.  He is still in a lot of pain, and has Dr's orders to not work for 2 weeks.  Bummer.... (That was sarcasm - I'm happy to have him home.)  When I came to pick him up from the hospital I found him like this.  (Please feel free to laugh at him.  He told me to take these pictures, and we both laughed at them.  I have several more.  I also have a very 'funny' video of him on the 'the rack' at the chiropractors.)


Harrison found my glasses and put them on.  He really wanted pictures.  You need to understand that I have a very strong prescription.  He could NOT focus his eyes.  I'm just glad the pictures didn't come out blurry with all the shaking from the hysterical laughing I was doing.



2 comments:

Bailey said...

HAHAHA i love harrison.

Jack said...

Harrison's hilarious... I think it's funny that what Glenn thinks of as "girly" is having a pissed off look! what does that tell you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...