We were SO lucky to have my Sister Paige and my mom stay with us for a month while in the middle of moving to Colorado to meet up with my dad. They are settled now, and we miss them way too much.
While Paige was here she took tons of video and pictures. This post is made up of pictures and video from her camera.
Paige loved to take pictures of Bennett doing everything. Even boring stuff like playing with daddy's phone, and eating.
Mom and Paige at Lake Trillium being CRAZY!
Harrison was driving Bennett nuts at Costco, so Paige took him out of the cart. He quickly fell asleep in Paige's loving arms.
In the parking lot Paige and Harrison found 'Bumblebee.' It's hard to say which one of them was more excited about it.
Paige really liked taking constant pictures and video of everything we did. Here we are in Walmart with the boys looking at some cute doggies in a stroller. Our favorite part is the man's tiger shirt.
Paige trying on the Thor gear. I gotta say she looked pretty good.
Harrison with a tiara, ready for church.
Bennett behind bars.
Paige thought it was so sad to watch Bennett sitting in his chair longingly watching his siblings play outside.
Paige and Bennett were really good at napping together.
Helping Glenn with homework. Notice Bennett is in his chair once again.
On their last weekend her we decided to have a girls night. We invited our friend Katelyn from Salem.
First Stop - SUSHI!!!!!
Mom started to go into a sushi coma. It was SO good.
Next Stop - Movie at the Fox Tower in DT Portland.
Last Stop - Papa Haydn's for Dessert



3 comments:
This post made me cry as it just made me think of all the happy memories I have of visiting you up there in Gresham! And also how much I miss my family soooo much!!! Thank you SO much for posting this Corinne! I am about to go and work 27 hours in the next three days... and this really helped! Thank you!
So many things to say! First, Paige looks so beautiful! I don't know what it is, but all of the pictures I have seen her in recently, she just looks stunning! Also, Bennett is getting so big! Look at all his hair! He is SO cute! That pic of him and Paige sleeping is precious! And man I want some sushi!!! I miss you guys!
I loved this! I can't believe all of Bennett's blond-ish hair! What a doll. Corinne- you look beautiful....and I would DIE to go to that dessert restaurant with you guys! YUM!!! I liked seeing Bennett drool on Paige. We miss your kiddos and we CAN'T WAIT to see you!
Post a Comment