Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Leaves, FALL.

We've had quite a few nice Autumn days, which I don't remember having in years past.  When I think of Autumn I almost think of rain first.  The kids have had lots of opportunities to rake up piles and play!

Harrison liked coming to throw leaves on me!  I was reading a book.  At least he felt bad enough after to clean my book off for me. 





The kids had so much fun taking turns burying each other, then calling me over to be 'surprised.'  Sometimes it was hard to figure out whose turn was next, Harrison wanted to go every time.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh, I miss piles of Autumn leaves! We don't really get that here. Love how much fun they were having burying each other - so cute.

Paige said...

This video doesn't really show poor Glenn in the best light! ;)

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

what a fun Autumn activity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...