I usually end up hating my birthday. I guess my expectations are too high. The day always turns out horrible. I am SO happy to say that this year was different! Maybe because I had low expectations of what the day would bring. Or maybe because Jason actually had the day off, and Bailey was here visiting. Also, the rain held off so we were able to go to our favorite pumpkin patch, which is an activity that I LOVE.
I was getting ready to go and Glenn showed up in my room with this shirt on. He was bummed because everyone else seemed to have a cool Halloween shirt to wear to the pumpkin patch. He used his awesome imagination to create this great T-Shirt!
I had the boys all lined up and smiling in front of this great REAL LIFE Army tank. Right when I took the picture the tank started up and scared the Crazy out of the boys!
Bailey and Bennett
Glenn coming down one of the many awesome slides they have there.
My five adorable kids on a hay bale with spider legs!
Bennett thought this was great fun. He really loved all the pumpkins.
Crazy Harry
Daddy helping Harrison chose the most perfect pumpkin.

After choosing our pumpkins we walked into the animal barn to pet some animals.
I took this one right when the sheep poked his head through and took a nibble!
Jason walking around with Bennett, but mostly making fun of the way he walks.
Later on after the kids were settled at home, Jason, Bailey and I went out with our good friends Alyssa and Kevin to Swagat's for Indian food. YUM! We had a grand time!
On Sunday, the next day, Bailey helped me make some delicious Beef Stroganoff.
And Pumpkin Cake for dessert.
Happy Birthday to me!
I was getting ready to go and Glenn showed up in my room with this shirt on. He was bummed because everyone else seemed to have a cool Halloween shirt to wear to the pumpkin patch. He used his awesome imagination to create this great T-Shirt!
I had the boys all lined up and smiling in front of this great REAL LIFE Army tank. Right when I took the picture the tank started up and scared the Crazy out of the boys!
Bailey and Bennett
Glenn coming down one of the many awesome slides they have there.
Bennett had a blast crawling through all the tunnels.
From the main barn area, we had to take a hay ride to the pumpkin field. Oh darn!
My five adorable kids on a hay bale with spider legs!
Bennett thought this was great fun. He really loved all the pumpkins.
Crazy Harry
Daddy helping Harrison chose the most perfect pumpkin.
After choosing our pumpkins we walked into the animal barn to pet some animals.
This was Bennett's favorite part.
I took this one right when the sheep poked his head through and took a nibble!
Jason walking around with Bennett, but mostly making fun of the way he walks.
Later on after the kids were settled at home, Jason, Bailey and I went out with our good friends Alyssa and Kevin to Swagat's for Indian food. YUM! We had a grand time!
On Sunday, the next day, Bailey helped me make some delicious Beef Stroganoff.
And Pumpkin Cake for dessert.
Happy Birthday to me!




5 comments:
That was freaking awesome! Thanks for posting! ... Now post pie crust recipe!!! pllllease!!!
so glad you had a wonderful birthday this year. :)
Well, happy birthday! I think my favorite picture was the sweet shirt that Glenn made - I love it! Also, all the kids were very cute at the pumpkin patch. And now I really feel like I need a piece of that pumpkin cake (or maybe even the whole cake).
I am so happy that your birthday was a good one this year! I love you sweetie! The pictures are all AWESOME! Great post!
Oh goodness, that cake looks amazing. Is that the same Pumpkin farm we went to? That is such a great place! Some of Harrison's faces look so much like James's faces that I laugh. Have you noticed that ever?
Post a Comment