Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Monday, December 26, 2011

Temper Tantrums

 For the most part, Bennett is incredibly sweet.

But lately he has been into screaming, a LOT!  We've been working on staying calm and saying please.  He is getting better now.  But for about a month he would flip out about everything.  We all thought it was funny, unless we were in a store.  He would literally shriek and scream and throw himself on the floor!  I have never had any of my other kids throw fits like that. Having my sweet, tender, little cuddle bug turn into a fit throwing monster has been interesting. 

Bennett, on the verge of a fit in Target. He wanted that thing off his head!

Jason, trying to keep Bennett calm so I could wipe his face off.  We mostly just laugh at Bennett when he gets like this.  That seems to make things worse, but sometimes he'll stop and laugh back.

Glenn holding Bennett in the middle of a fit.  Glenn is laughing, and Bennett wants my camera!

I love this video of Bennett.  He is dancing to his favorite Christmas song, with Glenn.  At one point he even lip sync's!  In the end he throws a fit, because he suddenly decides he wants my camera!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant believe how much glenn looks like Jason. I know we already know that...but i was like WOAH.
Bennett! with those antlers=the cutest baby picture ever. Holy smokes! I remember when he was born! WOW!

Julia said...

Ah--tantrums.

I'm not sure if you can do this with all of your babes in tow, I've found that with the girls keeping them contained cuts WAY down on tantrums. So---they are almost always in the stroller. It's their happy place, and that way, there's no getting out till we're back at the car.

Bailey said...

what a baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...