Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lily turns 11!


In case you didn't know, Time Flies!  I have some very important posts from the last year (2011) that I never completed and posted.  I know that it is now March 2012, but I'm going to post these three posts anyways.
Glenn's 12th birthday, Maxwell's 8th birthday and Lily's 11th birthday.

 On November 2, 2011 my beautiful baby girl turned eleven years old!   

Lily - age five

If you are a regular reader, you know that Lily is one girl with 4 brothers.  She says she doesn't really like that, but I wonder if she would really like having a ton of sisters.  If I am to have only one daughter, I could not be more grateful that Lily is her.  We are super close friends.  We love doing everything together.  Our girl time is very valuable to us.  

This Summer, a couple of months before her birthday.  Her and I went to the rodeo together. 
She helped me and some friends in our booth.  We were recycling these old denim jackets into Western Wear and selling them.  She was a great little model!
 


 Things were crazy on her actual birthday.  She had play practice, and Jason was working. We had 45 minutes in which the whole family was present and available for a quick celebration.
Present time!
 Lily is a major book worm.  I cannot keep her in books.  She always LOVES getting some new books.
 A lap desk.  She has a desk in her room, but is often in her bed working instead.  She really LOVES using this!
 A new dress coat.
 A craft/art set.  She has used this a lot too. This has been fun for her to do with friends when they come over.



















After presents we had a treat of pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting.  YUM!


 On Sunday, when we had more time together as a family, we had a nice birthday dinner.
She had to have some Creme Brulee.  It is one of our favorites.  It is very easy to make, but it feels SO fancy!
  I only did the fired, carmelized sugar in the center, so we could put candles around the edges.

 There is always silence when creme brulee is served at our house.  I just wish they didn't eat it so fast.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love my beautiful Lily!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

YUMMMM,, I would die for some creme brulee right now! Can we please be neighbors?

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

And HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LILY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...