Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Red and Green, Blue and Gold

February was a big Scouting month for our family.  

Jason and Glenn both received awards at the Red and Green Dinner for Boy Scouts of America.

The next week, Maxwell received awards at the Blue and Gold Dinner for Cub Scouts of America.

How do I keep this straight?  I don't know.  I really have NO clue what I'm doing.  For example, I have no idea where to sew the patches they earned onto their shirts.  Good thing I have a knowledgeable husband, and the internet to help me out.

Glenn holding his packet of new badges, to add to the piles of other badges that his mom needs to sew onto his shirt.

Jason receiving his award, a medal.


Maxwell and Glenn at the Blue and Gold Dinner.  It was a 'building' theme with construction decor. 

Harrison totally dug the theme and brought home about 3 new construction hats to add to the dress up box.

Max walking back to the table after receiving his awards.  More for mom to sew onto his shirt.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Don't feel too bad, I have no idea Hunter's pack number to sew on or where anything goes, so you're further along than me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...