Ritz Bitz

Ritz Bitz

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tech Savvy

It is crazy how well my little kids can use technology. 

Right before Christmas this last year, I begged Jason to clean out the van really well before all our guests came.  He does a really good job with that chore.  So he went out one afternoon and spent a couple hours cleaning both vehicles inside and out.  They looked amazing when he was done.

The next day Jason and I ran some errands in the van with the two little boys.  We got popcorn at Target because... it keeps the boys quiet while we shop.  When we got to the van Harrison took the popcorn into the back with him.  He promised he would not spill any.  We figured if he dropped a piece or two, it's OK.  I guess we had too many errands, and he got too bored because for fun he spread all that was left all over the back seat of the van.  

I took pictures, of course, because it was quite the sight!  I was absolutely going to do a blog post about it.  Harrison had to vacuum it all out while Jason stood there and directed him.  He did a really good job.  I took pictures of that too.  

I got my phone out about an hour after all of this to upload the photo's.  They were GONE!  Harrison was standing right there.  He told me he deleted them because he didn't want people to know that he made such a bad choice.  I was mad, but so happy to know that he does actually have a conscience, and knows right from wrong!

I had no idea that he knew how to delete pictures.  He and Bennett are both fully capable of taking our phones, unlocking them, and doing what they want with them.  Bennett has deleted photo's on my phone as well.  They also take plenty of pictures, and make video's, and play games, and move around my apps. etc.

Here is a video of Bennett doing his favorite thing on my phone.  Jason filmed him on his phone, playing with my phone.  Bennett was halfway read for church, found my phone and flipped through it to watch clips of his favorite home movies.  He loves watching himself.  At the end of this he starts laughing, and looks up and catches Jason filming him.



Bennett enjoying my phone.

These next pictures are all from Jason's phone.  I'm not sure if the boys took all of them, or if Jason helped.  





1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

I know, it is SO crazy how tech pro's they are. I still don't know how to use all the gadgets and gizmo's and my kids are passing me by the day. Thank goodness, then I can have them handle it..but still so amazing how this is their normal life! WOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...