Next time you're at the store grab a bag of these!
Hershey's Pieces!!!
With Almonds!
When my mom was here to help our family through the birth and subsequent adjustment of Theo, she bought me a bag of these. They are my new favorite.
I have to let myself only buy 1 bag a month, and make it last. Otherwise I could double my weight in these quickly.
On the other hand I tell mysef, "Hey it's almonds. They're so good for you!"
So, because they are packed with protein, (wink wink) and also delicious....
You should try some!
The End
Hershey's Pieces!!!
With Almonds!
When my mom was here to help our family through the birth and subsequent adjustment of Theo, she bought me a bag of these. They are my new favorite.
I have to let myself only buy 1 bag a month, and make it last. Otherwise I could double my weight in these quickly.
On the other hand I tell mysef, "Hey it's almonds. They're so good for you!"
So, because they are packed with protein, (wink wink) and also delicious....
You should try some!
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment