Several months ago, after I had Theo, a friend of mine that sings with me in the Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra sent me a message telling me about her photography business. She was offering free photography this year as a service. At first I thought maybe she was trying to build her portfolio. Nope. She already had a great portfolio. She was doing just to be nice! This has been a blessing to many, and I hope she has been rewarded for her kindness!
Check out her site here - Bird on a Wire Photo
We scheduled a sitting, and Jason had to end up working on the day of. We couldn't reschedule because Nicole's schedule was so full. Our only options were to cancel or to just go with it. I decided to keep it. What did we have to lose? We ended up with some awesome pictures of the kids. I am so happy about them. A huge Thank You to Nicole from Bird on a Wire Photography!!! If you're in the area I highly recommend her! Even if you have to pay, it is still worth it. Her prices are very affordable.
Here is what we got from a 30 minute session at Cathedral Park in north Portland on the Willamette River.
I love the backdrop of the bridge and the river.
She had me jump in for a few. I really didn't love that Jason wasn't there.
This is my favorite one. I can't wait to get my prints for the wall!
I love this one because of Lily smiling over at Glenn and Theo, and Harrison took his glasses off. They are swinging in his hand!
His innocence captured perfectly.
He was being perfectly happy before he saw her big camera.
These next few I took myself. I really wanted to get Theo smiling. He wasn't as scared of my phone as he was her big camera.
On the other side of the tree we were using for pictures, the kids found this little bat hiding under the roots. I have huge fears of rodents and birds. Bats are like a rodent and bird in one. I do NOT like bats. The kids were thrilled to "scare" me with their discovery.

















1 comment:
I love these pictures!!! So beautiful!
Post a Comment